Thursday, January 26, 2017

DISCLAIMER! READ THIS FIRST!


DISCLAIMER:

I am not responsible for any actions taken by people who read this blog. If you don't agree with the things discussed, don't look at it. People steal, people cheat, people scam, it's a fact of life. I do not tell people to commit any actions discussed in the blogs, I simply explain how to do so. A person's decision to commit a crime is their own. I cannot physically force someone to go out and steal. If someone is willing to risk the consequences of stealing, cheating, etc, then that is their decision to make. I am not legally responsible for actions done by other people. Just so you know, if you get caught shoplifting, etc, then saying a blog told you to will not help you AT ALL in court, if anything you will just end up in a mental hospital for being unstable enough to take tips from a random person on the internet. I do not condone or condemn any of these activities, that is a decision for you to make on your own; If you feel like it is ok, then do what you want, if you think it's wrong then I don't know why you're here in the first place unless your a cop or LP searching for what to look out for.


Anyways, to each their own, think hard before you do something, and don't come crying to me if you get caught.

                                                                                         IllegalExpertGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment